VAS6572/2 Aluminium Dust Extractor
Mobile exhaust extraction system for dust and smoke when working with aluminium.
Additional filter level for extraction when working with plastics.
Extraction of fine dust possible.
Design and features
- Industrial extraction in accordance with ATEX II 3D
- Housing made from fully dischargeable glass fibre reinforced polyester.
- Free of friction and sparks from impact
- With equipment package for explosion-protected collection of fine aluminium dust and aluminium welding fumes.
- Additional filter level for collecting carcinogenic fine plastic dust.
Output: 2.2 kW
Voltage: 3x400 V / 50 Hz
Vacuum: 206 bar
Air rating: max. 207 cbm/h
1 extractor with spark trap
Operating instructions, documentation and safety certificate (TÜV)
1 Ohm hose, 5m
1 adapter set for grinding tools
1 hand pipe, short, bent
1 hand pipe, long, straight
1 floor nozzle, aluminium
1 gap nozzle
Also available with Optional Extraction Nozzle and Hosing:
Rupes KX135 Dust Extractor
This is a compact and easy to use unit with a connection for a single pneumatic tool. This unit provides high reliability and low maintenance requirements thanks to the absence of electric or mechanical moving parts due it its pneumatically powered motor.
This vacuum is designed for environments classed as zone 22 (ATEX 99/92/CE)
Pivotable front connector
29mm Suction hose
Paper filter bag
29mm Pneumatic extraction hose